Friday, February 22, 2013

More aftermath!

I thought it may be good to post some more pictures of the recent snow storm we've had up here. They've been floating around Facebook of course, so I chose a few to share here.

It's a little small and blurry, but that is a car on M-28 that has discovered a drift mid-highway.
The highway actually closed down on Wednesday I believe. For good reasons too.

This picture was taken in South Range. Just a guy out snowblowing his driveway I guess.


Anyways, Happy Friday, I made it through the hectic week. Well, almost. The American Birkebeiner in Hayward, Wisconsin is tomorrow and this is a national holiday in the Kirby family. I will be leaving this afternoon (100% chance of snow at noon might I add....) with my friend Adam to meet some 10 or 12 of our friends at my parent's cabin for the big race. I cannot wait to eat half my weight in my mom's pasta to carb up for the 54 kilometer race ahead. And see my dogs. And my family and friends. Pictures will follow I'm sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment